Every spring, parts of The Woodlands shut down for The Woodlands Marathon, one of the top 25 fastest races in the nation. It’s a Boston qualifier, with 11% of runners going on to compete in the Boston Marathon. It has also become a significant fundraising platform, bringing in over $1.3 million dollars to charities and volunteer organizations since the first event in 1979.
This year, LifeFirst was approved to be a featured charity in The Woodlands Marathon Charity Challenge! And we are honored and excited that we already have a faithful volunteer running for LifeFirst!
You can take part in this amazing fundraising opportunity in several ways:
1. Contribute to our runner’s fundraising goal of $1,000 by clicking here.
2. RUN for LifeFirst in The Woodlands Marathon by committing to run one of the races — the marathon, half-marathon, 10K, 5K, or even a 2K Family Fun Run/Walk! Create a donation campaign and become a fundraiser by clicking here. Then share with your family and friends!
3. Raise funds for LifeFirst right from your living room…you don’t even have to run! Create a donation campaign and become a fundraiser by clicking here. Then share with your family and friends!
If your campaign raises over $750, LifeFirst will be eligible for additional prize money from the $12,500 Charity Challenge Prize Purse.
How the Charity Challenge works:
- There is no cost to take the challenge.
- There is no minimum fundraising requirement to participate.
- You’re encouraged to set a high goal, at least $1,000
- To be eligible for the prizes the minimum fundraising requirement is $750.
- Top fundraisers will be determined at 10 am on March 3, 2023. You can continue to fundraise after this date to maximize your fundraising impact.
- For questions, please contact Tiffany Renken at firstname.lastname@example.org
To get an image of LifeFirst’s logo to be used on your donation page, contact email@example.com