LifeFirst, through our When Does Life Begin social media campaign, is teaming with GreatLife Teens to give away a trip for a teen and their parent/grandparent to attend the March for Life on January 21, 2022 in Washington, DC. With the recent Supreme Court hearing regarding the Texas Heartbeat Act and the upcoming oral arguments in the Dobbs vs Jackson case, this year’s March for Life should capture intense national attention and be an especially inspiring event.
Katy Christian Magazine feature article about the contest.
The contest will conclude on Sunday, December 12, at 11:59 PM.
DETAILS FOR THE CONTEST:
WHAT: A FREE TRIP for a student (aged 14-19) and parent/grandparent to attend the March for Life on January 21, 2022 in Washington, DC. Contestants must be U.S. residents.
WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
1. Roundtrip airfare for two people.
2. Two-night stay for two people in a hotel.
3. $150 Visa Card for food & metro fees.
4. Two @whendoeslife_begin shirts.
5. @greatlife_teens merch.
6. And an experience of a lifetime!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Save and share the contest post to your story TAGGING @greatlife_teens. The Instagram contest post can be found at https://www.instagram.com/p/CWyJkZ1gBod/
2. Follow @greatlife_teens and @whendoeslife_begin on Instagram.
1. You can also get unlimited BONUS entries by tagging people. Every comment = one extra entry.
2. Follow @whendoeslifebegin on TikTok for FIVE extra entries!
*Value will not exceed $1,300.